Amanda tapping and me :D

Amanda tapping and me  :D

Over mij

Mijn foto
Gent, East-Flanders, Belgium
Welcome to my blog, my name is Sofie, I'm 17 years old and live in Gent, Belgium. I have one sister, Marie. My favorite television shows are Stargate SG1/Atlantis and Battlestar galactica!!! I'm a huge fan of Amanda Tapping, Torri Higginson and Mary McDonnell!!!

Dr. Helen Magnus_ Sanctuary

Dr. Helen Magnus_ Sanctuary

maandag 19 februari 2007

Seek Sanctuary





Sanctuary is a new scifi serie starring Amanda Tapping.



= Each webisode of Sanctuary follows the exploits of Dr. Helen Magnus (Amanda Tapping) as she seeks out all manner of terrifying and monstrous creatures. She is aided in her quest by her reluctant protégé Will Zimmerman (Robin Dunne) and her intrepid, if somewhat reckless, daughter Ashley (Emilie Ullerup). Together they will be drawn into a frightening and mysterious world populated by beings that defy explanation.


It sounds really interesting, and I'll definitly be watching it.

For more information go to :
There is also a forum, blog and yahoo group:


Geen opmerkingen: