Amanda tapping and me :D

Amanda tapping and me  :D

Over mij

Mijn foto
Gent, East-Flanders, Belgium
Welcome to my blog, my name is Sofie, I'm 17 years old and live in Gent, Belgium. I have one sister, Marie. My favorite television shows are Stargate SG1/Atlantis and Battlestar galactica!!! I'm a huge fan of Amanda Tapping, Torri Higginson and Mary McDonnell!!!

Dr. Helen Magnus_ Sanctuary

Dr. Helen Magnus_ Sanctuary

maandag 19 februari 2007

The Fray



This weekend I started watching 'Grey's anatomy' which is an amazing series.

Grey’s Anatomy is a quirky take on life as a surgical intern. The series follows the traumas and tribulations of five interns as they put their personal lives on hold and struggle to meet the demands and expectations of their whip-cracking senior surgeons.
I just fell in love with the characters and the story!!
My favorite character is without a doubt George O'Malley, he's SO adorable!!


I started watching this series, because of this song called 'How to save a life' by 'The Fray'. It's the most beautiful song I've ever heard!! Really gorgeous!! I've spent over 4 hours listening to it (No, I'm not insane) and I love it more and more.

Geen opmerkingen: