Amanda tapping and me :D

Amanda tapping and me  :D

Over mij

Mijn foto
Gent, East-Flanders, Belgium
Welcome to my blog, my name is Sofie, I'm 17 years old and live in Gent, Belgium. I have one sister, Marie. My favorite television shows are Stargate SG1/Atlantis and Battlestar galactica!!! I'm a huge fan of Amanda Tapping, Torri Higginson and Mary McDonnell!!!

Dr. Helen Magnus_ Sanctuary

Dr. Helen Magnus_ Sanctuary

woensdag 21 februari 2007

From 'Grace under pressure' and 'Werewolves' to 'Engaged to kill'






OMG!! Today the DVD box of stargate Atlantis finally hit the stores, and I just love season 2!!! Off course I already watched 'Grace under pressure' (Amanda duh!!!) and know I watched a few other episodes; one of them was 'duet', which is a hilarious episode, especially the kiss between Mckay and Beckett!! Very nice scene, very funny!!!



I also got the DVD box of CSI: crime scene investigation season 6 part 1, and even though I've already seen every episode twice, I still really like season 6!! My favorites are the first few episodes and werewolves, 'cause there's a lot of Catherine involved. Did I mention that Marg/Catherine is the reason why I watch CSI!!
Well I think she's a great actress (not as good as Amanda, but still really talented!!)



To end this post, I have to mention that I found a DVD called 'Engaged to kill' starring..... Amanda Tapping :D
I'm about to watch it, but I'm pretty sure it's awesome!!

Geen opmerkingen: